If you are taking regular medication a repeat prescription can be ordered in the following ways:
- By sending us your computer slip with a stamped, addressed envelope and marking the items required.
- By leaving your computer slip at reception and picking up the prescription two full working days later.
- By sending a faxed request to: 029 2062 3839
- By sending an e-mail request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By using My Health On Line.
All the local pharmacies collect prescriptions from us daily. You may arrange to use this service by discussion with your pharmacist. Two full working days’ notice is required to process all repeat prescription requests. This is to allow time for the doctors to check and sign the prescriptions
The repeat prescription system is fully computerised. A review date is printed at the base of your computer slip. You may be given a written request to make an appointment before the due date expires to enable the doctor to review your repeat medication.
We are unable to accept verbal requests for repeat medication. This is for safety reasons, as verbal requests can lead to prescription errors.
If however, you urgently require supplies of essential medication, please telephone to speak to a doctor.
The information you submit to us will be treated in the strictest confidence. However we cannot guarantee the security of the global Internet/e-mail systems.